When you say a word to the hole, the "word" formed from the voice starts walking by itself and moves freely around the space.
It is an interactive installation work created by feeling the expression of the speaker's emotions and humanity in the words as if the words have intentions. When I go home and remember or tell others, the words begin to walk alone, sometimes gently snuggle like a flower, sometimes turn a fang like a beast, and sometimes fly with wings to many.
The imagination of such words and the things related to the etymology of "Words" in Japan are incorporated into the production as motifs, creating a world of stand-alone "Words".
Creating a story picture book "kotoba ha aruku"
- DIGITAL EHON AWARD 2019 Laugh & Peace_Mother Prize（2020.2）
- 2018 Asia Digital Art Award FUKUOKA General Category / Interactive Arts Finalists' Awards（2019.12）
- SICF20 EXHIBITION Audience Award（2019.5）
- Kikakusai / Yokohama Minatomirai BUKATSUDO（2019.11 Exhibition）
- KUDOYAMA ART WEEK 2019 / Kudoyama Town, Wakayama Prefecture（2019.9 Exhibition）
- Hanshin Namba Line Meets Art in Amagasaki / Sanwa Market（2019.8 Exhibition）
- Magic Art Museum at YAMAGUCHI / Aspirante [Hofu City Regional Exchange Center]（2019.7 Exhibition）
- Magic Art Museum at MORIOKA / Morioka Civic Cultural Hall（2019.7 Exhibition）
- Magic Art Museum at AKITA / Akita FURUSATO-MURA Dome Theater（2019.7 Exhibition）
- Magic Art Museum at NIITSU / NIITSU ART MUSEUM（2019.6 Exhibition）
- Magic Art Museum at EHIME / Ehime Prefectural Museum of Art（2019.6 Exhibition）
- SICF20 Exhibition / Spiral Hole（2019.5 Exhibition）
- Magic Art Museum at SHIMIZU / Shimizu Cultural Center MARINART（2019.3 Exhibition）
- 2018 Asia Digital Art Award OKAYAMA / OKAYAMA CITY MUSEUM（2018.12 Exhibition）